Real Estate Photography
Real Estate Photography
Our professional Toronto real estate photography service covers
small condos to large luxury properties. With hundreds of
properties photographed, we are known as a leader in the real
estate photography industry across
and GTA. Above all, our photography team is professional, great
with people and easy to work with.
360 VIRTUAL TOURS
Provide the most realistic virtual experience for your clients
through a smooth, easy to navigate, and high-quality virtual
tours. Our virtual tours can be embedded on your own website or
present on MLS or across Social Media platforms.
Real Estate Videography
A cinematic walk-through video will motivate buyers to take the
next step in the buying process with you.
Furthermore, We use top of the line real estate videography equipment. Therefore, we offer you high quality professional real estate videos.
A detailed floor plan is an excellent way to demonstrate the
layout of spaces in a home. Usually, photos alone cannot
indicate this information.
Give your potential buyers an elevated view of the property with professional 3D and 2D Floor plans.
Impress your clients and buyers with the engaging, unique
designs of our feature sheets and flyers.
An excellent way of making buyers and clients aware of your name, presence, and achievement in an area.
Shift up your listing to new heights with our aerial drone video
and photo service.
Our experienced drone pilot provides stunning aerial footage, therefore you will give buyers a whole new perspective on your listings.
Real Estate Website
All photography packages include a free full property website.
Hence, you have all the photos, videos, your contact and the property’s Google Maps on a website. Then, you can use them on social media and the MLS website.
Most frequent questions and answers
There is a 24-hour turnaround time on most orders. For some larger projects, processing may take more than average time.
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR PHOTOS MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
- First of all thoroughly clean whole house. vacuum carpet, mop hard floors, clean countertops, clean windows.
- Replace all burned-out light bulbs.
- Turn OFF all TVs and monitors.
- Open window treatments and blinds so let natural light in.
- Remove personal photographs or replace with general photos.
- Remove all other personal items.
- empty countertops completely, therefore, no knife blocks, baking supplies, mail, etc.
- Place maximum of one small appliance. For example, coffee maker.
- Clear the sink of any dish.
- Clear refrigerator door of stickers, photos, papers, magnets, etc.
- Make all beds.
- Clean under the beds. remove objects that may visible in the photos.
- Straighten all chairs and space them evenly.
- Remove kid’s toys.
- Don’t park cars in front of home and driveway.
- Remove water hoses, basketball goals, toys, etc.
- Outdoor cushions and Pillows should look fresh.
- Clean pool.
- Remove trash cans.
- Close all garage doors.
Most homeowners will not be present. But the homeowner does not have to leave the home during the photo-shoot session.
Our preferred method of payment is E-transfer. However, we accept
other forms of payment:
Yes. however, it is recommended that the agent or agent’s assistant be present at the photo-shoot session.
Preferably, 2-3 days advance notice is enough to reserve your preferred time.
Toronto Real Estate Photography.
Etobicoke Real Estate Photography.
Scarborough Real Estate Photography.
Richmond Hill Real Estate Photography.
Markham Real Estate Photography.
Mississauga, Vaughan Real Estate Photography.