Get in touch
If you have a question, odds are the answer is here.
There is a 24-hour turnaround time on most orders. For some larger projects, processing may take more than average time.
PREPARING YOUR HOME FOR PHOTOS MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
- First of all thoroughly clean whole house. vacuum carpet, mop hard floors, clean countertops, clean windows.
- Replace all burned-out light bulbs.
- Turn OFF all TVs and monitors.
- Open window treatments and blinds so let natural light in.
- Remove personal photographs or replace with general photos.
- Remove all other personal items.
- empty countertops completely, therefore, no knife blocks, baking supplies, mail, etc.
- Place maximum of one small appliance. For example, coffee maker.
- Clear the sink of any dish.
- Clear refrigerator door of stickers, photos, papers, magnets, etc.
- Make all beds.
- Clean under the beds. remove objects that may visible in the photos.
- Straighten all chairs and space them evenly.
- Remove kid’s toys.
- Don’t park cars in front of home and driveway.
- Remove water hoses, basketball goals, toys, etc.
- Outdoor cushions and Pillows should look fresh.
- Clean pool.
- Remove trash cans.
- Close all garage doors.
Most homeowners will not be present. But the homeowner does not have to leave the home during the photo-shoot session.
Our preferred method of payment is E-transfer. However, we accept other forms of payment: Cash Check
Yes. however, it is recommended that the agent or agent’s assistant be present at the photo-shoot session.
Preferably, 2-3 days advance notice is enough to reserve your preferred time.